1. Skinny Mini 3535 RGB LEDs could make your own smart LED arrangement with the same integrated LED that is used in our skinny smd3535 mini pixel strip andmatrixs. 2. These MINI (3.5mm x 3.5mm) SK6812 3535 RGB LEDs are fairly easy to solder and are half the size of the standard 5x5mm RGB LEDs you may be used to seeing.
3. The SK6812 3535 RGB mini black top cover driver chip is inside the LED and has a constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies, and no external choke resistors
4. We have mini smd3535 RGB LEDs s in a white and black casting here to choose.
5. The LEDs are 'chainable' by connecting the output of one chip into the input of another - see the datasheet for diagrams and pinouts. There is a single data line with a very timing-specific protocol. Since the protocol is very sensitive to timing, it requires a real-time microcontroller such as an AVR, Arduino, PIC, mbed, etc.
6.The SK6812 3535 RGB mini black top cover basically have a WS2811 inside, but fixed at the 800KHz 'high speed' setting.
7. We have mini 3535 LED pixel strips and matrixs, welcome to contact!
SK6812 3535 RGB mini black top cover product features:
SK6812 3535 RGB mini black top cover
sk6812 mini SMD 3535 LED
Black and White
Multi-color,digital RGB,Every LED individual Control
Mini3535 LED strips with 30/60/144 leds, Mini 3535 LED matrixs